FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is a place where kids and adults can chat with people their age and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends Betraying Me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pteriforever

Pteriforever

FunPoints : 5645

Friends Betraying Me! Empty
PostSubject: Friends Betraying Me!   Friends Betraying Me! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 am

Well here is a real story from 2006/2007...

K it started in October 2006 when I joined Donut's website. Then Keyblader joined, and we became best buddies, and then, at the beginning of 2007 Donut's friend, Tyce shut down our website so I joined Don't other website. Then in April everybody started hating me.

And then, just last week, I discovered that Keyblader is still active on youtube!

This one is from 2008...

There was this big happy friendly spammy website I joined. After several months they made me admin. (The current admins were Katanga, and his friends Karel, Jack, Andrew, and 10art1.)

So, all was happy until the website suddenly went inactive. Karel, Katanga, and Andrew all resigned. Then 10art1 banned me and Jack so he could be sole leader. Then we all boycotted the website until everything sucked.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaw
Star Moderator
Star Moderator
GreenPaw

Gemini Posts : 105
FunPoints : 5638

PostSubject: Re: Friends Betraying Me!   Friends Betraying Me! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 pm

He wasnt very nice!!

Sad I am showy!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Pteriforever

Pteriforever

FunPoints : 5645

PostSubject: Re: Friends Betraying Me!   Friends Betraying Me! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm

yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Betraying Me!   Friends Betraying Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Betraying Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunChat :: Specific Chats :: friends|friend problem chat-
Jump to: