FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is a place where kids and adults can chat with people their age and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hermine
Admin
hermine

FunPoints : 5637

~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~   ~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 am

Hi!

what is the most embarassing thing that ever happened to you at school?

mine is this:

you know, we have one teacher who is really mean and really thin and has these weird eyes so we call him "the skeletton" now thats not meant to be mean or anything, just like a nickname, only of course he doesnt know about it. So I was talking to a friend, and shes like "Oh no! We have the skeletton after lunch" and well, the skeletton was standing near us, hearing everythung.nly he didnt know the skeletton was him yet. To bad i didnt notice him standing there, cause I said. "Oh, we have math!" and of course the skeletton, who is the only math teacher at this school, noticed he was the skeletton. He turned around and walked away, but I was sooooo embarassed!

anybody else?
Back to top Go down
https://funchat.forumotion.net
GreenPaw
Star Moderator
Star Moderator
GreenPaw

Gemini Posts : 105
FunPoints : 5596

~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~   ~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

I am home schooled....

Wink I whent to public school once.......IN MY LIFE......
Back to top Go down

~!Most embarassing that ever happened to you at school?!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunChat :: Specific Chats :: School chat-
Jump to: