FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is a place where kids and adults can chat with people their age and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~DragonCave chat~ problem??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hermine
Admin
hermine

FunPoints : 5676

~DragonCave chat~ problem?? Empty
PostSubject: ~DragonCave chat~ problem??   ~DragonCave chat~ problem?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

hi!
this is the place to show of your dragons, or just discuss the site.
Does anyone know why there are so many problems on the site? There are no eggs to steal, and all my dragons have dissappeared. Has anyone here had the same problem?

hermine
~site admin~
Back to top Go down
https://funchat.forumotion.net
Pteriforever

Pteriforever

FunPoints : 5642

PostSubject: Re: ~DragonCave chat~ problem??   ~DragonCave chat~ problem?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:56 am

no. I find it frustrating when you wait for 30 minutes for trash eggs to clear out, then you get the one you are looking for but it disappears in literally half a second!
Back to top Go down
hermine
Admin
hermine

FunPoints : 5676

PostSubject: Re: ~DragonCave chat~ problem??   ~DragonCave chat~ problem?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm

i kno i stopped adopting cause its just to tiring. You stalk the cave for like a long time, then you see that egg you always wanted an the second you click on it, some message like "sorry, that egg has benn taken by someone else" and when you go back to the cave, its the same old ancient pink eggs...or nothing at all -_-
Back to top Go down
https://funchat.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~DragonCave chat~ problem??   ~DragonCave chat~ problem?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~DragonCave chat~ problem??
Page 1 of 1