FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is a place where kids and adults can chat with people their age and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~suggestions for new competitions~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hermine
Admin
hermine

FunPoints : 5673

~suggestions for new competitions~ Empty
PostSubject: ~suggestions for new competitions~   ~suggestions for new competitions~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Here you can post your suggestions for new competitions. Competitions can be anything, really. Obviously, we cant star Olympic games on the internet!

If your ideas are good, i might add the competition.
Back to top Go down
https://funchat.forumotion.net
Pteriforever

Pteriforever

FunPoints : 5639

~suggestions for new competitions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~suggestions for new competitions~   ~suggestions for new competitions~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 pm

-Rubik's cube competitions(2x2x2, 3x3x3, and 4x4x4), you may use a real cube or a virtual cube, and they are judged by average speed of 10 scores.

-Game competitions, Each entrant creates a game in GM7 and submits it before the deadline. Then, people vote for which game is best. these competitions should have a theme, for example "Pentagons", "Save the animals", or "Unreality"

-Various story writing contests:

1. Alternate history to the Warriors series
2. Story about penguins and/or fluffy bunnies
3. Story about your pets on a virtual pet site
4. Disguised version of the history of your own internet life
5. Free-for-all contests with no theme
6. "24 words or less" captions.
7. Short story less than 1000 words.
8. Some kind of series
9. Totally random story. This is difficult to explain, so I will show a good example. This story has 11 chapters: (this is a story created my about 50 different people, each adding words to the end in turn!)

Please omit the words added by a person who hates me in the final chapter.

"Chapter 1:

It is a pie near the toilet that smells. Cheese people toilets ate poopy spam-ham.v chicken nuggets from Mars.Aliens took idiots to Gang-She-Nah. This thread is getting random. Sometimes I enjoy to play with my awesome lightsaber from wal-mart, which makes me giggle when turned into pizza and zombies that take milleniums to supercharge their uber amazing toaster shredder made of candy crap. My bum smells like antidisestablishmentarianism. Albert Einstein nuked moderators to hell. Luke Skywalker killed yo mama when she ate Chuck Norris. Pie explodes into cheese whenever Kody461, BND, funky3000, Ryan Clark, and GKaliasMe attacks hobos who lock Chuck Norris in the nuthouse 0.o Burger King kung fu is mendacious. Robots melting upwards, downwards and leftwards/rightwards. SMILEY went turding grossly thrice.

Chapter 2:

Ominously moving towards the door of death, his shadow peered over the hollow tree as the horror creeps upon Fred. Suddenly, xdarkcodex unleashed his ultimate power upon Fred, he whom shall come to bear fear from those who call his mum, then hulk overcompensated his p****. Horrifyingly, miserably, and shockingly, sixteen-year-olds came silently shooting paint balls. Suddenly, xdarkcodex's sword slashed powerfully through teen heads, which consist of Methiony...(1893 letters left out here)...ylserine. 1,909 terrors killed us all.

Chapter 3:

One day, all the kindergarteners started killing Ryan Clark. BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE. That's when Ryan supercharged his Incredizooka to blow them to Alaska. Blood flew into the air. Ryan cackled when he saw them die. Suddenly, Oliver, seeing Ryan dementedly crazy, took Ryan to a nuthouse for ugly women. Ryan, feeling betrayed, he fired Oliver for a year. Oliver, seeking revenge, hired a trained assassin to put Ryan in a river. The job done, Oliver got a massage at the spa. But it wasn't over.Ryan woke up on a beach with a vast hatred for Oliver. He fainted, then Ryan appeared in a straw hut surrounded by assassins named Ryan Clerk, Ryan Clurk, Ryan Clork, and Ryan Clirk. Together they formed the RC Assassins(Remote Controlled Assassins). The next day, in the middle of the river, Buttersnack killed yo mama. Then the RC Assassins ran into themselves. Confusion pursued. Zooleys' senses reticulated. Their mind powers break bricks. The RCs' whipper willow torture devide of DOOM doomity doom doom blew them away. Quote: 'pokeybit quits'

Chapter 4:

Lard covered a nice tasty treat. Pandm, meeneeneenoopalootoartootrp, and me pirate-ship were defending the golden treat. But the noobs demanded cheesy toilet pie. Meeneeneenoopalootoartootrp killed Noob67354PawQuZoiB with his potato cannon, but he cheated so frequently he ate the treat. Pandm found out the noobs like men. I.S.D.F.A.S.F.B.F.V.B.F.A.E.Q.W.F.H.O.P.I.H.H.V.B.N.F.G.F.H.J.K.L. co. went bang!!!!

Chapter 5:

Breakfast sucks.

Chapter 6:

Buttersnack sucks.

Chapter 7:

He sucks.

Chapter 8:

"Seriously, now. The penguins suck....?" said Stormfur. Then Shrapnel the crazy cat lol'd Speedster the cat with wheels. Later that night morning day afternoon time, I, Evil Fred, Flamethrowered gangsta's behind the alley. A neopet jedi killed Big Bird. Clone troopers Parachuted into a ganooshaland,Mario's mud pie exploded, increibots misspelled ORLY
Ganoosh лето seventeen toilets again.

Chapter 9:

Piggy and Poggy went Crazy.

Chapter 10:

LOL JK!!!!!!!! bananas minus plus cats. Equal donuts being eaten by Cheesyx.Piepox is a disease killing gerbils around Texas.Illume locks so much HE got locked out of the house. Lolcats lol'd Ryan Clark. Buttersnack DOOM is Buttersnack. Niko went downstairs to eat the diseased gerbils and die. Koopa Troopas sniped Yo Mama with a rocket launcher.Santa's pet snail, Gary, pooped in the toydee of mystery and despair. Then Illume locked this tread because he's strange and world weary.

Chapter 11:

he Cathedral burned BND Sinister for sneezing. RobinDB killed the nubcakes who want free cupcakes. The cats scratched superman's underwear. Dragon wizards fireballed me. Then Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis occurred. "Huh, I didn't erode." *Locked* - Because Illume sucks. He rules because he is president. A stupid gerbil named Ace killed Buttersnack for a snack of butter. The wanahakaloogie bomb detonated Pokemon. Cloudpaw's Buttersnack farted potatoes. Xdarkcodex blew away the mods and pteriforever died Pukey. The bad www.neopets.com Yo mama'd hopeless mess snacks DOOM. Ryan Clark ROFL'd Feathertail. Graveyard zombies ruined the purple couch with arsenic and sulfuric acid. Piggy ate some pork and the cow lol'd and kicked esnipplee in 'the-place-where-the-sun-don't-shine' aka Venezuela. Next, RobinDB blew up."

Oh yes, more competiitions.

-An art competition where you draw a smiley.
-An animation or powerpoint presentation.
Back to top Go down

~suggestions for new competitions~
Page 1 of 1