FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Please Login! Not a member yet? Register!
FunChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is a place where kids and adults can chat with people their age and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My two pets-frienemys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hermine
Admin
hermine

FunPoints : 5666

My two pets-frienemys? Empty
PostSubject: My two pets-frienemys?   My two pets-frienemys? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

HI!
I thought i would start of, since nobody else posted!
I have two pets, a german shephard dog, and a cat. Whats funny is that they seem to constantly fight, but be friends at the same time! For example, when i take my dog for along walk and come back home, they touch noses, as if to greet each other. A moment later, my dog is chasing my cat around the house, knockng over a few things standing in their way. Then, my cat deliberatly turns over on her back, and swatts at my dogs muzzle with her paws, but her she never actually touches him, and he never bites her! Does anyone her have pets that behave the same way?
Back to top Go down
https://funchat.forumotion.net
Pteriforever

Pteriforever

FunPoints : 5632

PostSubject: Re: My two pets-frienemys?   My two pets-frienemys? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 pm

I have a whole lot of pets:

-A very old cat that my parents got before I was born.

-A 2-year-old golden retriever x red setter crossbreed dog.

-2 guinea pigs, my favourite one is the white one with 2 grey stripes.

-and 2 chickens my dad saved from a cruel experiment.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaw
Star Moderator
Star Moderator
GreenPaw

Gemini Posts : 105
FunPoints : 5625

PostSubject: Re: My two pets-frienemys?   My two pets-frienemys? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:04 pm

I have Arrow

1 pat named summer Golden retreiver
and anouther pet named Lei Lani you say it like lehy Lahni
If that makss since

We usd too have 2 kittys but....... When my mom had my little brother the cat wasntvery happy cuz he used too get LOTS of attention but then my mom had too tak care of my little brother And Tommy ( The cat) didnt like that very much and he startd peeing on my moms clothes ( There goes tommy too the pound)

OK but then we had anouther cat that was RALLY sweet and this one was my sistrs cat..... h died onder her bed No one knows why........ but Yeah My sister didnt want anouther cat ever since

Yepper doodle thats how it whent Very Happy Sad
Back to top Go down
Pteriforever

Pteriforever

FunPoints : 5632

PostSubject: Re: My two pets-frienemys?   My two pets-frienemys? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm

how sad. I have a golden retreiver x red setter crossbreed dog who's 2 years old, a cat who's about 15 years old, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 chickens.

like 3 years ago we got 4 chickens, but one disappeared without a trace. then a fox ate one and another one dies from an infection. Then we got 2 more but another one got eaten by a fox.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaw
Star Moderator
Star Moderator
GreenPaw

Gemini Posts : 105
FunPoints : 5625

PostSubject: Re: My two pets-frienemys?   My two pets-frienemys? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

AWW
POOR CHICKENS!!
MEAN FOXIES!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My two pets-frienemys?   My two pets-frienemys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My two pets-frienemys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FunChat :: Specific Chats :: Animal|Pet chat-